Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Our factory was established in Bahmut in 1904 (today called Artyomovsk). It was found by Mr. Francuzov.and was originally named “ WIRE - NAIL & STAMPING PLANT”. The initial products were wire, nails, bolts, rivets, spikes, washers and shovels, and other wire products.
In the 20’s the factory started commercial production of anchor chains and in 1959 high-strength chains for the mining industry. In the 70’s the factory was reconstructed and became one of the leading producers of welding electrodes in Ukraine.
“VISTEC” consists of 11 modern equipped workshops and has more than 1000 workers and specialists. The factory occupies total area of 240000 sq. metres. Numerous workshops occupy 131000 sq. metres of total area. We also have our own railway line which assists us to ensure quick deliveries.
The factory specializes in the following five directions:
Application of instrumentation and testing equipment provides high quality of production in all engineering processes. High strength chains are 100% tested in terms of proof load by process inspection. Quality control system is certified by international certificate TUV Nord Cert. Besides, there are laboratory testing of products in mechanic, metallographic and chemical labs equipped by modern measuring instruments.
The factory introduces new quality system to ensure quality according to DSTU ISO 9001-2009. Our aim is to expand the range of products on offer and continue to obtain internationally recognized certification.